Thursday, April 12, 2012

Millie's Closet Sewing Marathon!......


Yes...I'm still sewing up a storm with
and let me tell you...
I am chomping at the bit 
just waiting until I can show you
 everything I've been making.

The waiting is killing me!...
It's really put my regular blogging 
schedule out of wack because I have
 nothing to show yet...
but be patient with me girls.
Lots of show and tell will be coming your way...I promise!



In the meantime ...
I can show you a few things that 
are blooming in my 
cottage garden 
right now.
My favorite cherry blossom trees
 in the front yard are so gorgeous!
Each blossom looks like a little rose:)


And we have tulips everywhere....it's rainy today and the colors of each tulip just pop!


The perennials are coming up too 
and soon my garden will be 
full of blossoms in all shapes, 
sizes and colors.
I can't wait...
I really have spring fever!
How about you?
xx
Lori



16 comments:

Lori said...

Your flowers are beautiful. I have spring fever as well. I'm anxiously waiting for my sewing group's spring retreat to begin(April 23) and for my youngest to graduate from college(May 12).

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

That cherry blossom photo is just beautiful Lori! Are they fragrant also?

AnnieK said...

Your garden is lovely!!!

•stephanie• said...

i'm so jealous of those tulips.
let's face it - i live in the wrong place for the kind of landscaping and architecture i love.
i try my best to fight it, though.
my used brick, shake shingles, grass and geraniums probably look out of place in the land of stucco, tile roofs and gravel/cactus, but i refuse to fit in!!!
that garden of yours is going to be stellar.
{as will all of the millie's closet projects, i'm sure!}

trish said...

Oh what pretty flowers Lori. Our crabapple tree was in full bloom and the scent was heavenly. Now we are waiting for the crabapples to make jelly with. :0)
I am just aching to see what you are up to! :0)

Kathleen said...

I love your tulips. My favorite flower. Sadly, mine are mostly leaves this year. Only a few stems :(

Susan said...

You have a beautiful garden, oh, how I miss flowers like these. Thanks for sharing.

Darlene said...

Your tulips are beautiful - my favorite flower. :-)

I can hardly wait to see all your Millie's Closet projects.

Michele T said...

Your flower garden is an envy - wow! Looking forward to your quilting show and tell too!!

Sherry said...

Lovely garden pictures. It will be great to see your new projects.

heartsease54 said...

Wow, your Lady's Mantle is really coming along-mine hasn't even started yet :(

The Retired Mama said...

You posted your hexagon tutorial on Pintrest. I was wondering if you would start a board that is just dedicated to all of your sewing hints and tutorials. That would be so WONDERful. Thanks for considering.

ThirdMargaret said...

Your garden is so lovely! My tulips and daffodils are up and they make me so happy. I am enjoying your blog and looking forward to playing in Millie's Closet!

Rose :: Fine Craft Guild .com said...

that is a HUGE stash of fabric. Almost daunting... hope/sounds like you are having fun with it!

Nanette Merrill said...

Your yard is lovely. I am chomping at the bit to open my millie's closet fabric. Time time time. Tracey is here this week so now won't work but maybe next month.

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Your garden is lovely in full bloom! I can't wait to see what you are making, I love all fabric and the colors are so pretty.
Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

Related Posts with Thumbnails