Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Millie's Closet Sneak Peek...


As you all know...
 I've been playing inside
Millie's Closet 
for the last 6 weeks!
I have about 12 new patterns 
so far using my new line and
 the inspiration just keeps coming...
if only I had more time...haha
I always say that!
I have made several projects
 with the full line together 
(as shown above) 

pink/red/aqua 

And I have made several things in each individual color way as well.




yellow/green/gray


blue/green/gray


The first pattern I can show you is my
 which comes in a kit and 
is now available!


It comes in the yellow green color way ...



And the Tulip Tablerunner also comes 
in the blue/green color way:)


The kit/pattern combo just 
became available this week and
 is shipping to quilt shops
 now as I write...
if you are so inclined...
you can get one for yourself by 


And here's a little peek for you 
of my spool quilt which will be 
a new pattern also...
I have had plenty of help from my friends 
in preparing for spring market 
and Sherri
 helped me put this one together...
thanks Sherri!...
you're a sweetie:)

I hope you're not tired of 
Millie's Closet yet because 
I have sooo much more to show you 
in future posts!
But until then...
have a quilty weekend my friends!
xx
Lori

26 comments:

Rachel said...

As usual your work is stunning!! Can't wait to see the rest of the patterns you have created.

Cheers!
Rachel
Scrapendipity Designs

Darlene said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty!!!! Can't wait to see more.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

You know just how to use your fabric lines to make them work Lori!!

carol fun said...

Beautiful quilty stuff - as always! Love the spool quilt! A fresh take on a classic pattern.

Beth said...

Definitely can't get tired of it. That spool quilt looks great and I love all your color ways.

•stephanie• said...

love love love love love love the spool quilt and the fabric with the words. can't wait to read what it says!

life in red shoes said...

You made a cheater print....I LOVE YOU!

Becky said...

Wow! What beautiful fabrics! You have been a very busy gal.

donna said...

I love Millie's Closet. Esp. the lavender.
Hugs
donna

CathyK said...

I just love the blue color way and the aqua/red color way!!! The tulip table runner is ADORABLE!!!!! AHHH!!!!

Cheryl said...

Love it all...so amazing!!

Kathleen Grace said...

I never tire of the beautiful things you think up! Love the runners and the fabrics you have created. Wonderful!

trish said...

Hi Lori. Oh my goodness!! Such cuteness and I am not kidding you, I have wanted your spool pattern ever since I saw the ones you created quite sometime back. I will be first in line when it comes available to us! :o)
Have a wonderful weekend. hugs, Trish xo

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

They are all soo pretty!!!! :) Hope you have a great weekend! xo Holly

CarolM said...

Love your stuff! Please tell me the newsprint pattern will be available in yardage.

dream quilt create said...

I love the tulip table runner and the spool quilt!!! I am now the proud owner of Millie's Closet.... Your fabric is just so beautiful! Thank you.

Gabriella said...

Lori this line is wonderful ... I LOVE IT and the table runner in blue!!!!

And today guess what?
I have receveid my "Millie's Closet" charm packs from Quilttaffy ... so excited!!!!

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

So pretty...love this line of fabric!! TFS
~Terry~

PamKittyMorning said...

Super cute!!!

Sherry said...

Love your sneak peek! I just bought my first 1/2 yard bundle today! I can't wait to get it. Have a great weekend Lori!

antique quilter said...

thanks for the sneak peak! love those spools and well tulips are my favorite flowers so love that table runner!
keep going you have plenty of time to whip up something else!
Kathie

Susie said...

can't wait to see more!

Kimi said...

Love the spool quilt! I've been waiting to find out what the new quilt design looks like and I'm excited for it!

Judy said...

Love, love that spool quilt. I saw it over at Sherri's. She'll let me know when it's available. It's one of the best patterns I've seen this Year and I have to have it! Thank you for all your wonderful patterns along with your great fabrics!!

trish said...

ps. My husband ordered Millies Closet for my birthday. I cant wait until it gets here. :0)

catgirl said...

I just love your fabric and patterns!!! I would love to see your tutorial on what you made with the 2.5" squares. Cant wait. Lori you are so talented. Tricia

Related Posts with Thumbnails