Monday, December 9, 2013

Quilty Fun Sew Along - Week 6 - Chubby Chevrons! ...


I thought I'd show you a picture of the
while it was in progress.
I made the first part of it
 while on retreat in September of this year.


Now we are into week 6 already!


It's been so much fun to see everyones blocks so far…
the Quilty Fun flickr group is full of adorable photos!


Hosting this week is my friend 
Go visit her to get all of the details for this week…
wait till you see her scrappy happy chubby chevrons…
adorable!!!


Here are mine when they were on the design board in September…
These blocks are easy to do and a great way
 to use up 2 1/2" squares from your scrappy stash.
You can see how an X block is formed
sew very easily by using 4 of my chubs:)

Have a quilty kind of day!!
xx
Lori


3 comments:

Art and Sand said...

You inspire me.

I will be able to move my creative space into the guest room after Christmas and be able to leave my sewing machine and ironing board up all the time. I can't wait to get quilting. I know I will be looking at past posts from you to get ideas.

Mary said...

It must be a Chevron's week and year. I'm seeing them all over quilting and at Church on skirts. I like your Chubby ones!

DebraKay Neiman said...

I am happy to follow you on Bloglovin. Merry Christmas. crystalbluern at onlineok dot com

Related Posts with Thumbnails